Migraine Treatment Resources
US Migraine stands out as a unique medical facility. While the Reed Procedure® might not suit every migraine and headache sufferer, we are committed to aiding individuals in finding relief. To assist in this quest, we’ve compiled a list of valuable resources:
– American Headache Society (ACHE): ACHE is a nonprofit partnership dedicated to enhancing the treatment and management of headache patients. It serves as an educational resource for healthcare providers, patients, families, and more.
– American Migraine Foundation: Supported by the American Headache Society, this foundation focuses on advancing migraine research to improve the lives of those impacted by migraines and other debilitating headaches.
– FamilyDoctor.org: Operated by the American Academy of Family Physicians, this site offers accurate health information written and reviewed by physicians and experts.
– International Headache Society: This organization is a premier membership group for professionals dedicated to aiding those affected by headaches.
– KidsHealth.org: Part of the KidsHealth family, this website provides accessible and up-to-date health information for teenagers, reviewed by pediatricians and medical experts.
– MedlinePlus: Run by the National Library of Medicine, this NIH website provides information about diseases, conditions, and wellness matters in straightforward language.
– MyChronicMigraine.com: Developed by Allergan, Inc., this resource educates those with Chronic Migraine about the condition and relevant treatment options.
– National Headache Foundation: With a 42-year history, this foundation aims to raise awareness about headaches and migraines as genuine neurobiological conditions.
– National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Part of the NIH, NINDS conducts research on brain and nervous system disorders.
– WebMD: Offering reliable information and supportive communities, WebMD serves as a comprehensive health resource.
– Women’sHealth.gov: This office strives for health equity for women and girls through gender-specific approaches.
Infographic from Positive Health Wellness: on Migraine Causes, Symptoms, and Natural Remedies.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact our office at (844) 664-4724 or contact your device representative.